ZOmbie Wars-Trailer ZOmbie Wars-Trailer

Great work!

I know it's just a trailer, but it could've been a little longer and said a bit more about the story, and backgrounds would be nice. That being said, the animation was nice, and the way you incorporated text and blurs were good.

Canadian Idiot! Canadian Idiot!

lol!

I'm Canadian, and at first I was offended by this song. Later in the song, however, I realised that the singer wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Funniest part for me was how he rants that going places without a gun is wrong. Lol.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

ironic on so many levels.

it's ironic, in a sad way. It's ironic that the people who fill us with hope and joy are the people who suffer the most. It's ironic that a poor, most likely homeless man is the first to give money to this struggling artist (both times). It's ironic that even at the height of his career, he seemed to have very little money. It's ironic that people would rather listen to people scream their faces off than hear something beautiful. It's ironic that such a fantastic musician and artist is left on the street with hardly any money.

Alone with me Alone with me

fantastic!

I recommended this for "serious shorts". The details in the animation were great, I found the story meaningful and easy to understand, and it made me feel like I was actually there, rather than watching it on a screen. 10/10 5/5

lalleba responds:

Hi and thanks!
I'm kind of new to the system her on NG, so I don't really know what that means: "Serious shorts", will look into that. But I'm guessing it's a genre of some sort?

Again thanks to you and everyone one else for all your constructive comments and for letting me know what you thought about the video! =]

The Playground Song The Playground Song

the playground is my favorite place in the world!

This put a huge smile on my face. One of the more difficult tasks with art is trying to give the viewer an emotion, and you have accomplished this. Great job!

Emrox responds:

What emotion was this, disgust?

Something On My Face Something On My Face

meaningful!

although I'm not a very big fan of abstract art, I have done abstract art before and know that it isn't an easy task. It's good to see some deeper abstract artists on this site; there are very few of them. That being said, I can't rate this any less than 10 because I have a very vivid imagination. Sadly, though, some people have all but lost their imaginations, and see the world only for what it is. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the quality of this animation depends on the creativity of the viewer. This is way some people have given poor ratings. Personally, I loved it. 10/10 5/5

Professor Layton pt. 2 Professor Layton pt. 2

The TV remote...

...it has an "in" button...lol!

Resident Cactuar Resident Cactuar

FINALLY!

I have beaten the title screen on heavy.

the YuYu the YuYu

spectacular!

you're probably one of the best animators on this site. I would totally pay to see a full length movie about Bitey. He, along with the rest of the world he lives in, is very well thought out and developed, making him a likeable and interesting character. His speed complements his character by allowing him to get away with all the mischief he gets into. A flawlessly developed world and character, combined with stunning art and animation, makes this easily a 10/10 and 5/5.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

PROOF!

this is proof that you don't need over-the-top art and animation to communicate an emotion and tell a story to the viewer.