All 17 art Reviews

truck comeing truck comeing

Nice Trucks.

Polluted destroyed city Polluted destroyed city

Squiggly road

Squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle

oh yeah and the drawing is nice too

Growth Growth

fantastic!

this is great! I'm glad to see that your submitting more of your art now!

RandomlyArtistic responds:

Ya, i rlly want to submit some of my best art now!

Mountains Mountains

swirly smoke...

it's the best kind of smoke there is!

IT SO IS!!!!!!!!

ROFLZ!
WIN!

Crystalline texture Crystalline texture

awesome!

This is awesome. This looks like a texture you would see in a video game!

thank you!!!!!
=D

Link and Zelda Link and Zelda

actually...

your not allowed to submit PHOTOGRAPHY, but you ARE allowed to submit pictures of your art (sketches, sculptures, etc.).

This picure is great. I like the way you drew the clothing. Were you inspired by the picture in the instruction manual for OOT? Because this looks VERY similar. I haven't played the game for a while but one of the pictures from the instruction manual was the first thing to pop into my head after seeing this.

Redcavalier1001 responds:

Ah ok. Thanks for clearing that up. And yeah, I used it for a reference. So yeah, the forms should be pretty similar but I was trying to play with the colors a bit. Because colored pencil skills needed some work. Well... they still do. Haha, but thanks for the comment

Forest Giant Forest Giant

ain't nobody's gonna steal MY river!

this is great! I like the mountains! the only thing that seems a little off is the chest of the character - it doesn't seem as detailed as everything else. Maybe you could define his muscles or (if it's not muscle, lol) folds of fat, because even for his size he looks like a big guy.
That being said, it still isn't enough to give this any less than the 10 it deserves.

Shadoworen117 responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback! I was kinda aiming for him to be made of limestone with vines/greenery all over him, so what I CAN do for the chest part is try and add some textures to make him seem like he's made of limestone.. maybe layers of rock, or something of the sort.

:) Much appreciated!!

robot repair service robot repair service

Very detailed lighting!

Was this picture, by any chance, inspired by the new astroboy movie? It kind of reminds me of a scene or two from it.

Delusions of Grandeur Delusions of Grandeur

very good!

It's kind of like the picture on the "change of heart" yu-gi-oh card...is it a contrast between what you like and dislike? I like the wrinkly clthing effect on the jeans and the suit in the left picture! If you hadn't said that it was rushed, I never would have guessed. Overall, awesome painting!

thefallingashes responds:

I'm really enjoying that people are responding differently to this painting! I don't really know of this yu-gi-oh thing but sounds interesting. The painting is meant to represent the life of a sufferer of delusions of grandeur. That is, they live in their dreams, even when 'they are awake' - constantly locked into a dream.

Thanks for the interest!