ZOmbie Wars-Trailer ZOmbie Wars-Trailer

Great work!

I know it's just a trailer, but it could've been a little longer and said a bit more about the story, and backgrounds would be nice. That being said, the animation was nice, and the way you incorporated text and blurs were good.

Canadian Idiot! Canadian Idiot!

lol!

I'm Canadian, and at first I was offended by this song. Later in the song, however, I realised that the singer wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Funniest part for me was how he rants that going places without a gun is wrong. Lol.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

ironic on so many levels.

it's ironic, in a sad way. It's ironic that the people who fill us with hope and joy are the people who suffer the most. It's ironic that a poor, most likely homeless man is the first to give money to this struggling artist (both times). It's ironic that even at the height of his career, he seemed to have very little money. It's ironic that people would rather listen to people scream their faces off than hear something beautiful. It's ironic that such a fantastic musician and artist is left on the street with hardly any money.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

in response to Dairun...

Newgrounds IS controversial for the sake of being controversial. It has been that way since its origins of "club-a-seal, the game activists love to hate". As far as enterainment goes, this was very funny. If this had been a fictionalisation, this game would have a higher score.

Ski Runner Ski Runner

speaking my mind

TheFlashBot made a game with a concept similar to greg-anims. So what? As far as I could tell, the game concept wasn't copyrighted, and personally, I like this game better.

Now for the review: The animation style was cartoonish, with little color, but this style complemented the insanely upbeat and awesome music (great choice btw) and funny concept. Adding to the lulz is the storyline (Bill Gates?), the ridiculously happy trees, and of course, the hallucinations.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Great!

The game itself is fantastic; you should sell it for Iphones or XBLA or something. However, I found the controls quite frustrating. Whenever I tried to move, my mouse would go off-screen and my character would freeze up. The game would be more enjoyable if it had keyboard controls.

MindChamber responds:

it does....

Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1 Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1

Awesometastic!

This song describes kirby well; innocent but powerful, happy and INTENSE!!!=D

Drake's Reincarnation Drake's Reincarnation

very awesome

It's creepy...in a good way. The song is great, and definitely sets the mood you described in the author comments. 5/5, 10/10, downloaded

TheREALZeldamaster responds:

Thanks man - I appreciate ya!

Sarias Song Breakbeat Mix Sarias Song Breakbeat Mix

lol

I kept on hearing the super mario world coin grab sound effect

truck comeing truck comeing

Nice Trucks.

Polluted destroyed city Polluted destroyed city

Squiggly road

Squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle

oh yeah and the drawing is nice too

Growth Growth

fantastic!

this is great! I'm glad to see that your submitting more of your art now!

RandomlyArtistic responds:

Ya, i rlly want to submit some of my best art now!